my best friend

my best friend
her name is saylor, and she'll love you no matter what.

Monday, January 24, 2011

FAIL: photo project

Well, my project failed. I should have known. It's a lot harder than you think to take a picture each day! I know I should have tried a little harder, but maybe next year? They say baby steps are best, so maybe I'll start over, and set a smaller goal to achieve.


I've noticed I've been having problems getting out of my comfort zone with my camera. A lot of times I'm too worried about what's going on around me to get in and get the creative, must-have shot. I think my new goal is this: go for it. If I have to stand at a weird angle, or hold up the traffic behind me a bit..I'm going to get my picture! 


Ok, now I feel better. New goals, new attitude.


PS I am currently downloading a 30 day trial of Apple's Aperture 3. Feedback soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment