my best friend

my best friend
her name is saylor, and she'll love you no matter what.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365.days.of.photos.

Anyone can take a picture. But, what does it take to take a really good picture? One that makes you take a longer look or double take or say WOW. PRACTICE.

This year, 2011... I will be taking one picture everyday. I hope to gain lots of experience at what makes a good photograph, take a wide variety of different objects,settings,people, etcs. I also will be able to become one with my camera and really get to know the settings, and how to operate it to the best of it's potential.

Check back in a week or so, I'll have my 365 link up. Follow me along on this new little adventure.

Happy 2011, what's your resolution?!

1 comment:

  1. very exciting ~ I'm doing the same thing this year! It may sound like a small task to some, but I know it's going to take lots of dedication!!! I'm hoping it will help spark new, undiscovered creativity.

    Best of luck! I'm looking forward to following your journey!

    My project link is: http://365project.org/danimarie/365/2011-01

    ReplyDelete