my best friend

my best friend
her name is saylor, and she'll love you no matter what.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

20 days, until the B-I-G 25.

I honestly still think that I am about to turn 12, I mean I'd much rather wake up on a Saturday to go play capture the flag than go get a freakin' tire rotation. But this year, it's hitting me... I'm no longer a little kid. I'm turning 25. Yea, yea I know..it's not old by any means. But it's for sure a milestone. And, it's making me nervous.

So, instead of being nervous...25 is going to be a start of new adventures. No holding back. I'm going to get into the things I've always SAID I was going to do.. Photography? Boom, done. Finish a triathlon? No big deal. I've already planned my first ski lesson. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting over my fear of flying, well I sure hope I do it's really silly how scared I get. And I'd really like to see what the Pacific Ocean feels like.  And who knows, maybe I'll start that Science degree I've been pining after for so long. I think 25 will be a good year. Cheers!

::An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young:: Oscar Wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment